ok so 11 ??s
1) Most expensive nerd memorabilia purchase.
Statue of Iron Man I got for Kate. I don’t remember how much it cost. I also don’t really remember if that is actually the most expensive thing. I buy expensive things extremely infrequently.
2) Best con/year went
Dragon Con. I don’t remember years. You’re asking a lot from me.
3) Most hilarious dream
Again, you’re asking me to remember things. This isn’t nice. But the most recent one I can remember is when Kate made a comic from our cats’ perspective about us being crime fighters that turned into mermaids when we jumped in water.
4) Worst retail experience
I’ve worked in retail for 13 years. That is my worst retail experience.
5) Best memories of high school
6) Marry Fuck Kill, pick anyone
7) Favorite video game
Final Fantasy VI
8) First movie or tv show to make you cry
Brave Little Toaster? Like sad cry or scared cry or happy cry? Does it matter? I was never taught not to cry and I have a lot of feelings. It’s hard to think that far back.
9) Earliest tv/movie crush
Atreyu from Never Ending Story probably
10) If you could have a tv show or movie remade to your standards what would it be
Well the last two Star Trek movies
11) Nathan Fillion or Chris Pratt
Chris Pratt <3
Ok so I will make 11 questions now.
1) Favorite book and why
2) Favorite Star Trek character and why
3) If you could exist within the world of any book/tv show/movie/comic/etc, which would you choose and what would you be doing?
4) If you lived on a space station and there was only one bar, who would you want to be the bartender?
5) Favorite plant
6) Would you rather travel 70 years into the future or the past?
7) Same question only this time you can take one person with you and there is no way to return. Do you make the same decision? Optional: Who do you take with you?
8) You can never eat this again! salsa or hummus?
9) Family Matters or Family Ties?
10) Some space pirate queers land in your backyard and ask if you want to come with them on an awesome adventure. It’s dangerous and you have to leave everyone you know behind and you may never return. Do you go?
11) Think back to your fondest memory of me. Tell me all about it.