I thought it would be cool to show how I do my hair. it’s completely fried, but I still get compliments all the time. if I left my house looking like the before picture? probably not so much. the reason it looks like that is because 1. it’s completely destroyed from all the abuse I’ve put it through and 2. it is dying for moisture. hair gets frizzy and puffy when it holds on to moisture for dear life. and the deader your hair is, the less it’s gonna wanna let it go. that’s what the flat iron is for! that’ll take all that pesky moisture out that the hair dryer left behind. after that I rub a small amount of coconut oil through the ends to add shine. I only wash my hair every 3 or 4 days and use dry shampoo if it starts to get a little greasy. I hope this helps anyone else that has destroyed their hair and doesn’t know what to do. heat styling will add to your hair death, so use the lowest settings. also soaking hair in coconut oil over night once a week or every other week is helpful. #hair #bleachblonde #hairdye #haircare
Poor Jesse can’t catch a break. Watch him go behind the scenes of Defiance Season 2 here: http://syfy.ly/1ftJrGF
I AM SOOOOO EXCITED I just watched this and now I want to instantly rewatch season 1 right now. I’m giddy.
reasons to see lego movie
- cool animation
- promotes creativity and the sanctity of it while delivering morals to children and parents/adults
- touching message of the potential within everyone and of the importance of working together to utilize it
- unicorn cat never referred to with any pronouns
- profound plot twist that leaves your mind blown
- lego yaoi
- charlie day screaming “SPACESHIP” repeatedly
- ALLSTAR B-BALL GOD SHAQUILLE O’NEAL
I missed the Lego yaoi? was that a thing for real? do I take queer shit so for granted in my life that I didn’t notice? what’s going on??????? help.
sparklewoof asked: Saw your reply~ yes please talk to me about vegan stuff ;w;
ok! i have been vegan since 2005 and here is some of my sagely advice:
- you will have a detox reaction when you first go vegan. you’ll get headaches and break out and feel lousy in general. this is normal and should subside eventually. i don’t know if this is based in science, but ignition07 and i both experienced it pretty intensely.
- teach yourself to cook. teach yourself to LOVE to cook. read cookbooks for fun.
- don’t overdo meat substitutes or desserts! too much soy/gluten/sugar may make you sick even if you don’t have an intolerance or allergy.
- being vegan on limited funds is possible! it isn’t possible for everyone, but it can be done if you have some input on food buying. it’s a little harder if you have a food intolerance like we do. a great site for meal plans, etc. is plant based on a budget.
- pay attention to your body and take your b-vitamins. it’s better to take a b-complex than straight up b12, but if that’s what you need to do short-term because it’s cheaper, go for it. also, vegan d3, aka vitashine, exists now and it’s a great thing to buy if you can afford it (or have someone buy it on your amazon wishlist, haha)
- it is thoroughly possible to get enough protein on a vegan diet. one of the most annoying questions you’ll get is “ugh but where do you get your protein?”. veggies, nuts, seeds, and legumes all have it. i suggest getting a big thing of protein powder and a shaker to have on hand for when you don’t have access to a hearty breakfast.
- ignore holier-than-thou vegans. ignore holier-than-thou vegan haters. acknowledge problems with “the movement”.
- don’t beat yourself up if you decide it’s not for you right now. it’s not a contest.
- it always needs more garlic!
all awesome advice
My six-year-old son was suspended as a danger to others. His crime? Apraxia, a disability you could find in any classroom
Content Warning: false allegations of sexual abuse, ableism
this is horrible.
i’ve never “hung out” with anybody and nobody’s ever invited me over i don’t understand how people can just drive to each other’s houses and do things it confuses me
hanging out, a tutorial
1. walk inside, establish if these are the kinds of people who wear their shoes inside…